Saturday, January 16, 2010

zero idea



had a lunch with my colleque.. my group is 9 members gurl executive working in this company..may i introduce them , zehah my teammate as elect engineer, firah , che ah and tiniey - project executive, husna, azlin , anis - process engineer and kak zan our chartered accountant .

every day we will start our work with greet everybody thru skype...hehhe..it a must!..then we will chat if we found difficulties , feel bored and unenegetic feeling.. the internet speed was very good to us sharing any news in second!..thanx to badrul managing office server well.hahha..



 

and last..it's me..haha..chubby me..


2 comments:

  1. :D ske entry ni.mungkin sbb ade gmbr dan gmbr sy :D hahah luv u tooo.mmuahx2!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lin..hahahha..xpe..nnt gamba awk akan sy letak byk2..

    ReplyDelete

what you said: