Thursday, January 21, 2010

something to ponder..


yeehaaa..today is holiday..friday..yup..we are all in east coast region took friday and saturday as our weekend and other region took a normal working hour/day same like other country.. one thing i like of this kind of holiday..of course in east coast is we can prepare ourself pray do a good thing on friday which is in Islam, friday is a King of the day in a week!..yes it is true.. a holly day for muslim pray and doa to merciful God- Allah..allahu Akbar!..Last night i planned to wake up do some solat sunat at 2-3 am..and i go to bed early!..but..i really frustrated coz didnt wake up lah..haiyoooo....really miss that night!..hurmm...maybe tonight i will manage to do the same..just hoping~~i didnt tell to my lovely hubby about my plan..just ashame if i didnt make it happen..lol..hahha..and..it was not happen..

yesterday evening i go for traditional massage at Kemasik. Shana my officemate was introduce a good bidan. i think i want to align my vagina coz it was hurt for 2 days!!..it happens since i my thumbs feet knock a chair..arghh...really hurt!..i explained to bidan called her as Tok bout my condition..sudden Tok ask me to lay down and she check my stomach..then she claimed ..'xdok apo2 eh..saloh urat jah ni..meh tok bekki sket..rahim demo molek2 ado duk sini ( pointing on my stomach)' ..her massage not to hurt me..really enjoy it!..then she foh..foh..whispering some verse of alquran on my body ...reminds me the act of tok bomoh..hahah..Tok gave me 10 lime and a bunch on daun kayu..hoaaa...excited me wut shud i do with that thing..tok explain the lime shud rub on my body start from head after take a bath..then daun kayu need boil it with 3 mug of water and always drink it..huhu..good luck for me!..thanks to Tok and Kak Za ( tok's daughter) for good tips!...huh..really appreaciate it..Tok keep remind me..the baby already in my stomach..dont eat nenas, tebu and other 'thorn' food1..thorn food?..ahha..a food that will cause an misscariage..



2 comments:

  1. haiiii...baru terbaca coretan kak yanty nie..hem have a good news nmpknyer...nor tak pandai nak nulis dlm BI tapi alhamdulillah boleh la paham....nak nulis cam kak yanty nie kene mintak petua la...betul ke tu kak yanty..or nor salah paham BI nie hehehe...kalu btl tahniah la..jaga diri betul2...insyaAllah kali nie de rezeki kak yanty n abg seni..hem..rasa terxcitet la pulak hehehe...ingat pesan "tok" dlm tulisan kak yanty tu...then jgn "buas" sgt..buas tu means jgn kasar2 or buat keje berat sgt la...
    hemm..mesti hapikan....

    ReplyDelete
  2. aha..xde ape yang spesel la nor..xde petua pon..ckap je ape yg terlintas..kak yanty pon xpandai gop..ade je ayat yg tunggang langgang..yg penting kita try je...ermm..bab baby tu..wallahualam la.sbb kak yanty gi ngurut kat bidan kampung sini..then she claimed as above..:D .kita tunggu dan lihat lah...thx..akan ku igt pesan mu...hahah...buas?..baik...suma keje mmg di subkan kpd abg seni..wink..wink..

    ReplyDelete

what you said: