Sunday, January 17, 2010

sigh~~


what a boring day..one call from client request the 'old' masterpiece need to update..i send my designer for site visit this afternoon..hoping our fren which is contractor will help him to finish the work...huh~sigh~..

my hubby keep remind me for not produce any sigh sound or regret of sumting happens..hurmm..it was really my bad habit keep sigh on every difficulties happen..i seem it just to pampered me and motivate me to face it.. whut ever..ahah..although i will not sigh in front of my hubby ..wink..wink..

i've called my mum to ask her IC no..hahah..i still couldn't remember the numbers or names or peoples faceor road!..even my family member's important date!..ish..ish....i need to improve !..i need to change my bad attitude..hurmmm..new item in my wish list..lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

what you said: