Saturday, January 16, 2010

hello from UK- message from my aunt yasmin

couple days ago one message pop up in my FB inbox wtih a title 'hello from UK'..i double click it and saw my aunt yasmin from london send a message..i wonder how she can trace me up in FB?..seeking the aswer with my sister (Era)..she was tagged one of our family potrait and traced my FB from it..oooo..that's the story..

it was long pause since i was 15 years old and she has coming back to malaysia 2 years ago but i didnt show up since i was in Kerteh for work..

the message really surprise and enegize me for waiting her message in my inbox..3three paragrapgh of story has been scribed about her life..really amazed what she had done..get a master degree on achitecture on 51 years old!..wow!..it was amazed me till now..keep thinking the enthusiasme in my aunt ..how could i be like her?..she also plan to open her new company in architecture business this year..

oo yeah..she has been an internation model since 1982 and being a fashion designer in paris ..my sister has been in paris and collect some of cloth/dresses designed by her..i got 3 pieces of dress and blazer!.hahah..really nice.

she told me that she was in london-paris-hongkong for 32 years!..hurmm..and she missed malaysia very much!..


some pic of my gorgeos aunty yasmin. she claimed she always take care her skin as welll. put on enough lotion/ cream and get hydration all the time..hurmm..good advice for being young.. one tips it really open up my mind is "I also believe in the attitute in life and the way you live. I never think about my age as I still wear what I want, younger clothing sometimes look wrong on a old woman so I am very careful there"..ahhaha..no wonder she keep fit all the time..fuuhh..

No comments:

Post a Comment

what you said: