Wednesday, November 4, 2009

my career...


wake up every morning..brush my teeth..take a bath..ironing my cloth..pray..breakfast..pick my gadget and belonging..and..vroom..vroom...i'm in office!!..

every days except on weekends..no-no working stuffs on weekends..and of course including holidays...huhu..

starting my curiosity on my career on 2006..as E****r in one of the company in K..far away from my hometown..my mom ..siblings..and frenz.sob..sob..( oh no..i start crying...)..i just carry a only hope to justify my need as i grow up to be an E****r and be succeed in my life...(mom's pray together with me..)

working is educated us!...i 'm not agreed if somebody says "when we start working we should stop learning everything..we just only work for money!"...it was really not to progression wordy says by a worker who want to improve their lifestyle..it only belongs to someone who are already rich like Sultan brunei..heheh..just kidding....keep an eye thru Mr. Warren Buffet who the one of the richest man in the world with the humble lifestyle which choose learning is everything and money is not the solution...

No comments:

Post a Comment

what you said: