Tuesday, November 3, 2009

i'm sick...



yesterday was a terrible day for me...vomit and Diarrhea ( don't know how to spell it right)..MC for one day!..really missed my fella..ladies in MECIP!..missed with skypians fella..hahhah..morning chit chat about..sumting..sumting..gossiping..bla..bla..opss!...and of course wihthin an office hours..lalalal...its some kind of method to refresh our comunications ,release tension and get some ideas beforea startup works!..walllah....






by noon, my health was recover by sitting home with accompany my cats! ( koko ,kiki & akbar)..they want to cure but don't know how..hihih..sooo sweet...they just linger on my feet and meowy...ahahha...good medicine from tiny cutie created by Allah.... alhamdulilah..

syg coming back and tells an interesting info..that he will stayed in Melaka for 3 months!..he will come back to K once a month!..a very newly wed couple??... I need to open my mind and heart to accept this traumatic scenario will be..i need to support my syg endlessly.. he just want to fulfill his job requirement and will be increase our wealth ..maybe...

Syg go to M to setup his newly office and just step up in new project with Pet*
* subsidiaries.. yeah...he very enthusiasm with his career..we both just work about 2-3 years..it just an eye opener to our next world discoveries...



"may allah be with us...tighten our heart ...cure our sickness ... raise our wealth..and forgive our sin.."