Wednesday, February 10, 2010

oh my!..oh my!...

tik..tok..tik...tok..time is running...no news from me since last month..
hurmm..no idea and no mood lah to throw in this blog..but now...i manage to spend my time for blogs!..huahuau..actually i on MC now..infected by herpes zoster..zuuuuuuppp!!!!!...yup!..herpes zoster..grrrr...it was really painfull experience on my whole life infected by this kind of disease..auuuwwwww...the simptom has been showed since 2 feb ..and i go to clinic and the doctors said it was UTI..malay said 'kencing kotor'..pheuww..but it totally WRONG..grr...really angry with that doctors!..waachaaaa...yet i infected by this herpes zoster..

1st day suffer





 3rd day suffer..sob..sob..crying for this pain..




.i must patient with this situation..it was really engaged my emotions and physical..200% engaged!!!..im crying suffering this pain..lonely coudlnt sleep at night for couple of night before..dunt know wut to do at 4am..i play poker..ha2..then i loss ..padan muka..xreti tp nk main..
thats' all now..wanna sip a teh tarikkk!!..yahuuuu..

I've got 5days MC!!..first time in my working life since 2006..ha3..from now on i just expect 2montgh maternity leave..not for herpes zoster..really leave a nightmare to me right now ..




No comments:

Post a Comment

what you said: